Friday, December 24, 2010

Was it teasing or humiliating?

(1)AirAsia AK6674
9 Dec 2010@11:45 am
Singapore/Kuching
At the check-in counter, Singapore
SCENE I
I put on the counter two international passports indicating husband & wife to be on board.
I was given two on-board tickets, one in row 10 and the other row 23.
“Oh we did not purchase our seating!” pondering in mind.That was what I could do.
In the plane, a young mother was at row 24 whereas her aged 10 boy was well in front at row 9 or 8.
The air-hostess spent sometime to re-arrange the seating for many.
Beyond row 24, all the seats are almost empty.
“Is this teasing or humiliating?” uttered the mother.


 ‎(2)Tiger TR2987
4 Dec 2010@10:45 am
Guangzhou/Singapore
Seat purchased: none
SCENE II
“Good day! Husband & wife?”
“Good day! Yes.”
“Would you like it if I put you at front seat?”
“Yes, thanks.”
We were given row 3, E & F.

What's the difference?

No comments: